Old 08-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] LOOKING FOR ABBY

I received an email this morning from someone named Abby, and it has
disappeared before I could reply to her request for caligraphy meaning
"bonsai" that she can use.
I cannot supply her with this, though I attempted to find it in Kanji
pages of Google. Does anyone have that symbol or calligraphy, or have some
quick method of getting it? I cannot trust that it is correctly just
"bonsai" by taking it from a photo. There is more than one writing system.

Abby, I have no idea how I lost your email but I do regret it. I
could in time find an answer for you, but I think there are quicker ways to
obtain it than I have. It would be much easier to find someone with a copy
from the Japanese that you can be certain about.
Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 08-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Alan Walker

Lynn: I have responded on the Gallery pages at:
http://internetbonsaiclub.org/simple.../func,view/cat
id,10/id,7877/#7877
If Abby turns up, you can direct her there.
Alan Walker

***************
++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++