Old 27-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] California Bound

Well, not for a while yet, but I will be in Northern San Diego County from
June 8 to 14, 2005 to attend a high school reunion for my Oceanside High School
Class of 1960 reunion.
It seems that every year there is a get together of past OHS grads on this
June weekend.
This is the first time I have attended. I did visit OHS for a few hours about
10 years ago.
Can you tell I an excited?

Billy M. Rhodes

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Jim Lewis

Well, not for a while yet, but I will be in Northern San Diego County from
June 8 to 14, 2005 to attend a high school reunion for my Oceanside High School
Class of 1960 reunion.
It seems that every year there is a get together of past OHS grads on this
June weekend.
This is the first time I have attended. I did visit OHS for a few hours about
10 years ago.
Can you tell I an excited?

Billy M. Rhodes

==========

SD is a nice area (or it was so _many_ years ago when I lived
there and when Jackie and I spent our honeymoon in La Jolla --
45 years ago, now). Been back once or twice since for brief
stops.

Be sure to visit La Jolla. Beautiful coastline, and if you have
ANY interest in ocean science, go to Scripps Institute of
Oceanography (Old name. Probably something else now.).

Go to Torrey Pines and get some ideas for your pine and
Casuarina bonsai.

The Zoo/wildlife park is worth at least a day, and somewhere in
Balboa Park I thought I'd heard of a bonsai exhibit?????

Since I graduated High School in Tokyo, my HS reunions are far-
flung affairs, though they do have one every year. I only
attended 2 years, so can't remember a soul -- except for my old
girlfriend who is/was married and (last I heard) lived somewhere
in SD County.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Jim Lewis

Well, not for a while yet, but I will be in Northern San Diego County from
June 8 to 14, 2005 to attend a high school reunion for my Oceanside High School
Class of 1960 reunion.

I graduated from San Jose State College (now University) in
1960.

Yer a kid!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

Goldfish egg bound San Diego Joe Ponds 5 07-07-2004 11:03 PM
[IBC] California bound Andy Rutledge Bonsai 0 15-08-2003 04:34 AM
[IBC] California bound Andy Rutledge Bonsai 0 15-08-2003 04:31 AM
Gold Fish Egg Bound? - 2 pics attached [email protected] Ponds 1 14-07-2003 04:12 AM
Gold Fish Egg Bound? Gale Pearce Ponds 3 11-07-2003 01:25 AM