Old 18-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Terry Robbins

Default [IBC] IBC Website Maintenance

Just a brief reminder...

The IBC website will be taken offline for approximamtely 3-5 hours
for extensive maintenance on Sunday 19 June 2005, beginning around
1am GMT/UTC.

We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause.

Terry Robbins
IBC Webmaster

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 18-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Alan Walker

By my calculations that means the website will be down tonight,
Saturday, 18 June beginning about 7:00 p.m. CDT. So, watch a
movie or read a good book! ;-)
Alan Walker

Old 18-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Jim Lewis

Alan Walker wrote:
By my calculations that means the website will be down tonight,
Saturday, 18 June beginning about 7:00 p.m. CDT. So, watch a
movie or read a good book! ;-)
Alan Walker

We'll be here. Nothing's happening to the list.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we
see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to
use it with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County
Almanac

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++