Old 19-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Claudio Fierro

Default [IBC] Foliar pads formation

Hi!
I'm writing because I need information on foliar pads formation on
ficus and junipers. Has someone pictures, drawings or any web links on
that matter (right way to arrange branches and leaves, wiring, etc.)?

Thanks everybody.

Claudio

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Claudio Fierro wrote:
Hi!
I'm writing because I need information on foliar pads formation on ficus
and junipers. Has someone pictures, drawings or any web links on that
matter (right way to arrange branches and leaves, wiring, etc.)?

For Ficus, Jerry Meislik's "Ficus the Exotic Bonsai" is your
best option.

Back issues of Bonsai Today will have lots on the topic.

The Knowledge Base at www.internetbonsaiclub.org has
articles on basic wiring, etc. Check out the "links" page
to perhaps find web pages with that kind of specific info,
though I don't know of any offhand.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 20-06-2005, 01:42 AM