Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Tekmanx

Default Transporting Bonsai

I'm VERY new to this hobby and have a few cuttings/seed growing right
now. Thing is, I'm moving back home to the Bahamas in about two months
when I'm done with school here in Florida. Has anyone had problems
carrying their Bonsai plant through the airport? Will they tell me I
can't carry it through then dump my Bonsai in a waste bin? No!!! Let me
know if you guys have any experience with this. I'll wrap the roots of
these trees in cloth with soil if I have to, or better yet, let me know
if you guys have a better method of transport other than the cloth n'
soil thing I just mentioned.

Tekmanx
- Zone 25 (Florida/Bahamas)

[IBC] Transporting Bonsai Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 28-07-2005 10:46 PM
Transporting Koi ciel Ponds 17 28-07-2004 09:03 AM
[IBC] transporting succulents and cacti Craig Cowing Bonsai 8 26-07-2004 03:03 AM
Transporting goldfish JGW Ponds 2 05-08-2003 04:21 AM
Transporting House Plant Cross Country Hobbs Gardening 3 18-03-2003 02:32 PM