Old 08-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Mold or Fungus

So i pulled my junipers and pines out of my cold frame
yesterday as our temps seem to be coming out of winter
a bit. I noticed some white stringy mildew on some of
the branches that were burried under snow for most of
the winter. I was going to treat them with a copper
based fungicide but the mold pretty much washed right
off with water...... Should i still treat the areas i
found the mold on? I have not yet pulled the trees
from their pots yet as im expecting another frost or
two. But i would assume if the branches have this
mold on them perhaps the roots might...... We got 3
times our average snow fall here in NY so the trees
stayed much to wet this winter.

Ben

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Brought deck container plants inside, now have mold/fungus Paul Plant Biology 2 02-11-2006 01:37 AM
mold or fungus on my new roses? John Texas 5 27-04-2005 11:14 PM
Last year, fungus fungus everywhere Natalka Rosalia Maria Roshak Edible Gardening 5 26-01-2005 06:26 PM
[IBC] Mold on Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 12-03-2003 11:44 AM
leaf mold and compost mmarteen Gardening 9 07-02-2003 04:27 PM