Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2005, 12:37 AM
J Golden

Default What should I plant?

Greetings,

I live in NY and this year I planted corn, string beans, lettuce,
tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, and bell pepper. The pepper, cucumber,
tomatoes and melon are all coming along. The corn gave me one
excellent ear until the local squirrels found it (the pepper wax
didn't work) . The lettuce (black seeded simpson) gave me two picking
a week but started flowering now that the weather has been around 90
degrees. I cleaned out the lettuce and now have a 6' x 3' part of my
vegetable garden ready for planting something. Can anyone recommend
something to plant? I considered Spinich but I have a slug problem
and the probably would have a field day with the spinich.

Thanks,

what should i plant Mac United Kingdom 9 28-10-2003 01:42 PM
Should I bring in eucalyptus plant in zone 6b for winter??????? NAearthMOM Gardening 6 24-10-2003 01:02 AM
Should I plant celosia (cockscomb) in pairs? Bernie Gardening 3 16-07-2003 03:52 PM
When should we plant Ranunculus in Melbourne John Wilkins Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
When should we plant Ranunculus in Melbourne John Wilkins Australia 0 04-03-2003 07:49 AM