Old 23-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Lamb Chop

Default Redleaf barberry

We want to plant a hedge in our new home. We live in NW WA. I am reading
about the Redleaf Barberry hedge. Has anyone had experience with it? Or can
someone give us an idea. We wondered about the red leaves and how messy they
would get. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Susan

Old 23-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Minteeleaf

Lamb Chop wrote:

We want to plant a hedge in our new home. We live in NW WA. I am reading
about the Redleaf Barberry hedge. Has anyone had experience with it? Or can
someone give us an idea. We wondered about the red leaves and how messy they
would get. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Susan

I have. The thorns are nasty. We used to have several big ones &
cut them all down. Planted roses instead. We are in northern VA.

Minteeleaf