Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James

Default DDT or NO DDT?

This may be off topic but considering the chemical vs organic
arguement, I think it should be included here.

A google of DDT and death will result in articles such as

http://info-pollution.com/moreddt.htm

I think we can have an interesting discussion after reading several of
those articles.

Is DDT more harmful than useful?