Old 05-06-2006, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James

Default You favorite sites on disease and pests.

Which one have good close up pictures for ID of problems? I like to
know if the insect eggs belong to good or bad insects.

Old 09-06-2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook

On 5 Jun 2006 15:44:20 -0700, "James" wrote:

Which one have good close up pictures for ID of problems? I like to
know if the insect eggs belong to good or bad insects.

Since no one has come up with a site, my favorite source for such
information is "Rodale's Color Handbook of Garden Insects." It has
pictures of most insects in all stages. I think it is out of print
but there are several used copies available at Amazon.com.

--
Susan N.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James

The Cook wrote:
On 5 Jun 2006 15:44:20 -0700, "James" wrote:

Which one have good close up pictures for ID of problems? I like to
know if the insect eggs belong to good or bad insects.

Since no one has come up with a site, my favorite source for such
information is "Rodale's Color Handbook of Garden Insects." It has
pictures of most insects in all stages. I think it is out of print
but there are several used copies available at Amazon.com.

--
Susan N.

Thanks. There's a copy at the library but it's checked out right now.
I'll check it out later.