Old 18-06-2006, 10:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Vivek.M

Default Could some one send me the following in exchange for cash or seeds?

Hello,
Could someone send me the following seeds or saplings:

1. Blueberry ( preferably: Bluegold or Ivanhoe ), Raspberry (
preferably: Autumn Bliss or Glen Moy ), Strawberry, Plum.
2. Cocoa plant.

I could pay cash up-to 10 USD right away and perhaps more depending
upon what stuff you have. I don't mind paying in advance but it has to
be via PayPal.

I live in Bangalore, India so shipping may be expensive. I doubt you'd
be able to ship saplings but seeds could be shipped quite easily !

I would be glad to send seeds and saplings from here, but you'll have
to tell me how you want it packaged. I also do web sites and know about
computers so if you want a web site done in exchange i'd be glad to
oblige.

Silverlace, further along One more to send later - DSC_0001a.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 0 02-09-2013 02:31 PM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Gardening 0 03-01-2005 10:50 AM
how to figure out what seeds to send to a friend? Applecandy Gardening 12 18-08-2004 05:15 PM
Could anyone send me this paper? Ignaqui Cortés Plant Biology 1 01-06-2004 06:06 PM
exchange seeds and give a ways Rene Blom Australia 0 24-12-2003 09:04 PM