Old 30-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Ignaqui Cortés

Default Could anyone send me this paper?

Hi! I am looking for this paper. Could someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Ignaqui " "

Oil palm fibers: Morphology, chemical composition, surface modification, and
mechanical properties
M. S. Sreekala, M. G. Kumaran, Sabu Thomas
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 66, Issue 5, 1997. Pages 821-835

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/c...43829/ABSTRACT

MSN Amor: busca tu ˝ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/