Old 26-05-2007, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default different type of Pests

We have all been there and if by chance you haven't Knock on wood I am
talking about your Garden Pests. Last year I had a small accident and
I couldn't spend that much time in my garden And bless him my husband
tried to keep it up for me But Pests Yep bugs and bugs came out and
destroyed my flowers and all he did was keep the birds and killed the
worms could've strangled him
My granddaughter made a blog for me and posted this article i wrote on
garden pests Have a look and save your Garden from the pests and make
sure your husband does too!
http://gardeningpests.blogspot.com/