Old 09-09-2007, 03:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits

Default Wish I had my camera.

This morning I found 2 big fat slugs like cork screws around each
other doing the nasties. They were hanging from a twig.

How many can say they've seen slugs mating? I've seen small pets
including fish, different insects and flies, but this is pretty
rare.

I've heard that porcupines do it standing on their front legs so they
don't stick each other. Rabbits are really funny to watch because
after doing it the buck falls off and screems in joy. At least I
assume he's not screeming in pain.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits

In article .com,
James wrote:

This morning I found 2 big fat slugs like cork screws around each
other doing the nasties. They were hanging from a twig.

How many can say they've seen slugs mating? I've seen small pets
including fish, different insects and flies, but this is pretty
rare.

I've heard that porcupines do it standing on their front legs so they
don't stick each other. Rabbits are really funny to watch because
after doing it the buck falls off and screems in joy. At least I
assume he's not screeming in pain.

Funny stuff. ;-)

We used to raise rabbits so I know what you mean...

Ducks do much the same.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 07:36:56 -0700, James wrote:

This morning I found 2 big fat slugs like cork screws around each
other doing the nasties. They were hanging from a twig.

How many can say they've seen slugs mating? I've seen small pets
including fish, different insects and flies, but this is pretty
rare.

It is a beautiful spiral, I have seen it myself. Then I squashed them.
They died happy.

I have a fennel plant that is my lady bug farm. They mate often.
I scan the plant and remove the egg sacks and put them around my garden
where needed.

sf
Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits

YouTube has several videos of slugs mating, for those who might be
interested. It really is an interesting sight. Here is one link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtD5dxTcXm4

Old 11-09-2007, 06:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits

In article . com,
yosef wrote:

YouTube has several videos of slugs mating, for those who might be
interested. It really is an interesting sight. Here is one link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtD5dxTcXm4

Must be nice to be Hermaphroditic.

No battle of the sexes. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 15-09-2007, 01:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Glad you're not around when we here are...nevermind. LOL!
Eddie

Old 16-09-2007, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits

Omelet wrote:
In article . com,
yosef wrote:

YouTube has several videos of slugs mating, for those who might be
interested. It really is an interesting sight. Here is one link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtD5dxTcXm4

Must be nice to be Hermaphroditic.

No battle of the sexes. ;-)

Oh yes there is:
"I'm on top".
"No, you were on top last time."
"No, you were. That was you wasn't it. You all look the same."
"I want to be on top, it's my turn."