GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vegetable growers database online (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/167752-vegetable-growers-database-online.html)

AncientGardener 05-12-2007 07:05 AM

Vegetable growers database online

Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables, herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc. More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

Ann 05-12-2007 07:39 PM

Vegetable growers database online

doofy expounded:

AncientGardener wrote:
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

No link.

Not only that, no sig.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

Ray West 05-12-2007 10:45 PM

Vegetable growers database online

Google Search =
GardenBanter.co.uk - Search ResultsNew Vegetable Gardening Workshops
by AncientGardener. We are now running 1 day practical workshops ...
Vegetable Growing Software Offer by AncientGardener ...
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/search...earchid=184330 - 25k - Cached -
Similar pages

New Vegetable Gardening Workshops - GardenBanter.co.ukAncientGardener
AncientGardener is offline. Registered User ... Find all posts by
AncientGardener ... Originally Posted by AncientGardener View Post ...
www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?p=761480 - 34k - Cached -
Similar pages
[ More results from www.gardenbanter.co.uk ]On Wed, 5 Dec 2007
07:05:34 +0000, AncientGardener

AncientGardener 06-12-2007 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofy (Post 763707)
AncientGardener wrote:
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

No link.

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed

Ann 06-12-2007 12:00 PM

Vegetable growers database online

AncientGardener
expounded:

-
No link.

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed

Most of us aren't reading via a web interface, your sig may show on
the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.

Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in
Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I
don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.

doofy 06-12-2007 05:40 PM

Vegetable growers database online

Ann wrote:
AncientGardener
expounded:

doofy;763707 Wrote:
AncientGardener wrote:-
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

-
No link.

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed

Most of us aren't reading via a web interface, your sig may show on
the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.

Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in
Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I
don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.

I'm not sure if the zone system is just US or not, but, if it is not,
that sort of information would be good to know for specific plants.

I was noticing for Oca, which according to a book I have, will only grow
in a narrow range of areas, I did not see any information that lets the
grower know about it's limited growing range.