Old 07-03-2008, 08:12 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Backyard Fence

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Just like gardening, you gotta prepare the bed. So it probably ain't
gonna happen real soon but I'm gonna lean up against this fence and see
who comes by. Never can tell.

http://zipcodezoo.com/Key/Petunia_Genus.asp

The above is just the knob on a drawer which, when opened, contains a
week's worth of reading:-0
Thanks for the gift Bill.

He's a good boy but a bit taciturn.

Bill

I prefer to bring out and not put in.

Rain today again
Plants and trees rejoice
Still the white eludes
Over four years now
Winter just wet

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millville Weather

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

Maybe I'll sleep the night without having to pee more than once and
escape the night fears.

Yer pal
Charlie

Charlie it may be useful to have a diabetic friend check your Blood
Glucose.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 08-03-2008, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:09:03 -0800, Billy wrote:

Gonna be a chilly day to lean on the fence. It's the third day of a
serious overcast.

Oh, yeah, been meanin' to compliment you on your new pots;-)

Hasta luego

I'm too tired to respond fully now.......i'll catch up with you and Rob
in the morning or sometime this weekend. Both of elder son's kids are
staying tonite....the granddaughter is four months now and hasn't been
sleeping well lately and we decided her parents need a good nights
sleep.....could be a long night for the Elders!

Crikey.....the grandson has sprained my brain. I'd forgotten how
nearly five-year-old meatware works. I'll likely fall asleep with him
when we head to books and bed in just a bit.

Bien dormir
Charlie

A toi aussi mon petit, dor bien.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/
Old 08-03-2008, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

BTW, did the herbal list hold anything of interest for you?

Charlie, playin' with two grands and will likely wind up asleep before
long....maybe

I like Hawthorne Berry, Bitter Melon, Garlic, prunella (self-heal)
*Billy*, Vitamin C , K and D, Cinnamon and Pycnogenol (aka Pine bark).
I also drink pomegranate juice.

Just found out that Bitter Melon can be dried and will store well.

I shop here http://www.pennherb.com/index.html as they close about 35
miles.

Bill who thinks Polan on food is the way to go.

Most of the above can be researched here.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...=&tool=toolbar

http://scholar.google.com/

http://www.cardiosource.com/index.asp

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Backyard Azalea 3Putt in Coastal SC Garden Photos 0 01-04-2009 01:24 AM
Backyard Fence Billy[_4_] Gardening 46 09-03-2008 02:27 AM
timber bamboo or other coverage for my backyard Bri Bamboo 1 27-02-2006 07:53 AM
geranium macrorrhizum or pulmonaria in my deer-ridden, clay-filled backyard? Maggie Gardening 0 04-02-2003 03:37 PM
150' Norfolk Pine in Backyard and growing...help! laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) Gardening 1 24-01-2003 01:03 AM