Old 23-04-2008, 05:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default I had a productive Earth Day...

My celebration consisted of planting seeds of 3 kinds of beans, 2 kinds of
peas, 3 kinds of radishes, 3 kinds of beets, echinacea, catnip, lemon
cucumbers, and parsley, and planted a currant plant and a catnip plant in
the ground. And cleaned out one of my bunnies' cage to have more stuff for
the compost pile. Tomorrow I plant thyme and the rest of my basil seeds, and
transplant some german chamomile to sell(I think I've mentioned it grows
like a weed over a decent portion of our land)

Old 23-04-2008, 08:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in
news:a_idnZ0orKgfXJPVnZ2dnUVZ_viunZ2d@riocommunica tions:

My celebration consisted of planting seeds of 3 kinds of beans, 2
kinds of peas, 3 kinds of radishes, 3 kinds of beets, echinacea,
catnip, lemon cucumbers, and parsley, and planted a currant plant and
a catnip plant in the ground. And cleaned out one of my bunnies' cage
to have more stuff for the compost pile. Tomorrow I plant thyme and
the rest of my basil seeds, and transplant some german chamomile to
sell(I think I've mentioned it grows like a weed over a decent portion
of our land)

I did that a few days ago. Although, I only planted one kind of most
plants. ;-) Two varieties of beans, though. One's a bush bean, and the
other's a pole bean.

Right now, we've got more garden than desire to plant seeds. The
strawberries will take up the extra room eventually, though.

Puckdropper