Old 03-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered User

Default Allotment in July

Hi

I am having a reasonably successful first year on my allotment and i am loving every minute of it! As my crops grow and i use them space is becoming available.

Can someone give me an indication of what, if anything, i can put in at this time of year? I live in the UK (Midlands). I have a reasonably large area where my early potatoes have been growing.

Thanks

:-)
Old 04-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered User

Location: HARROGATE
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw80 View Post
Hi

I am having a reasonably successful first year on my allotment and i am loving every minute of it! As my crops grow and i use them space is becoming available.

Can someone give me an indication of what, if anything, i can put in at this time of year? I live in the UK (Midlands). I have a reasonably large area where my early potatoes have been growing.

Thanks

:-)
HI THERE MY NAME IS RAY AND I,AM GOOD AT THE ALLOTMENT THING YOU HAVE ASK IF THERE IS ANY VEG YOU CAN PUT IN THIS TIME OF YEAR AND MY REPLY TO THAT IS OF CAUSE THERE IS IT IS THE ONLY BEGINING FOR SOME VEG .WHAT IS YOUR SOIL LIKE ? IF IT QUITE GOOD THERE IS BEETROOT TO GO IN CARROTS TO GO IN IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN PUT IN ALL SO SPRING ONIONS FOR BACK END OF THIS YEAR THERE IS CABBAGE TO GO IN FOR WINTER AND CAULIFLOWER .IN SETMEBER YOU CAN SOWN YOUR ONIONS FOR NEXT YEAR FROM SEED I HOPE THIS HAS HELP YOU IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER RAY

Allotment vandalism Janet Baraclough United Kingdom 7 01-05-2003 11:56 PM
New Interest Group on ICQ for Allotment Gardeners Roberto United Kingdom 0 13-04-2003 06:08 PM
Overgrown allotment? H United Kingdom 10 16-01-2003 11:27 PM
New Allotment Simon Diaz United Kingdom 6 19-12-2002 11:03 PM
Newbie - Allotment clearance Sam United Kingdom 3 27-10-2002 05:49 PM