Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered User

Smile Cabbage collars

Hi

I went to my allotment this morning and somehow the 20 or so cabbage collars i put around the bae of my plants in the hope that it might help prevent root fly are no longer around the stem of the plants. Each of them are now about a foot away from the plant and there are signs of disturbance around the base!

Any ideas what could have done this, has anyone expereineced thios before and how i could prevent it from happening again?

Thanks

Moving cabbage trees. Geopelia Gardening 8 31-03-2009 10:40 PM
spiked tree collars aj United Kingdom 0 11-04-2005 04:13 PM
How early can cabbage be set out in zone 4? zxcvbob Edible Gardening 4 22-04-2003 07:44 PM
Walking Stick Cabbage Steve Harris United Kingdom 7 13-02-2003 07:26 PM
Suggestion for smaller Winter Cabbage John Towill United Kingdom 9 20-12-2002 07:42 PM