Old 10-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered User

Default My Allotments Update

Hello all, I don't know about you but I'm getting reaLly fed up with all the rain we are having, it just doesn't seem to have stopped this year for us gardener's, despite the conditions though I have managed to get some things done over the last two weeks and these are in my latest update which is now online, let's hope for something a bit drier soon, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com
Old 15-11-2008, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Plotty,

I love your reports, especially now that I'm hobbled with leg problems and
can't do much gardening myself.

Just wanted you to know that I've found a way to connect to your site
effortlessly after several weeks of problems, thinking it was my anti-virus,
spyware, firewall, etc. programs. I now just google "my allotments" and
connect through google. Maybe that will help anyone else who may have had a
problem.

Thanks again for the newsletter.

With envy,

Ken Kozak