Old 21-05-2009, 10:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Casio Men's Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch #AW49HE-7AV

Price:$19.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000GAWSGI
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAWSGI

Just received this watch today and so far it is pretty great. Please note that the dial is a silver tone, not that bluish silver you see in the picture. A couple of the reviews mention the rather stiff watch band -- this is a common issue on Casios. I solved this problem quickly by boiling the band in water (just the band, not the whole watch!) for about 30 minutes. Now the band is nice and soft. My only complaint is that you have to hold down a very small button in order to set the analog hands and this can be somewhat difficult. Otherwise this watch is pretty perfect.
My husband has Alzheimer's and this tells him clearly what day, date, time it is. It's very easy for me to set, and I think it's GREAT value. I might buy one for myself, although I've already got a Casio very similar, with useful 50 meters water resistance (which I've tested as I scuba-dive and it's perfect). Mine's slightly less masculine, square faced, and a bit thinner, but I like the round and very clear watch face on this one.
For an everyday work watch this is hard to beat. Very clean design, very easy to set up and use and with great functionality: stop watch, alarm, dual digital clocks. It packs a lot in a small package for a good price.
My last Casio was a GShock and lasted me 5 years until I lost it. Apart from the rubber strap, this watch looks really good, is light and has nice features. Have had it for 2 weeks, got a couple of scratches already but I don't care.
simple, easy to use. The band is a bit brittle and could be a tad more pliable, but this is very minor.
This Ana-Digi Dual Time watch from Casio offers the best of both worlds: the style of an analog watch with the easy functionality of a digital watch. This versatile timepiece allows you to see up to two times at once, or simply the time along with a convenient day-and-date display. Made with a black resin case, bezel, and band, the Ana-Digi features an alarm, stopwatch, and hourly time signal. Powered by quartz movement, this convenient men's watch is also water resistant to 165 feet.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch #AW49HE-1AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAYQSG
Casio Men's Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch #AW49HE-2AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000AQVRVK
Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAWS9U