Old 22-01-2010, 06:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default OT To bad someone in our congress doesnt have the guts to say this.

In article ,
"aluckyguess" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TOFe85cmAE

He cherry picked temperatures (he didn't mention the temperatures at the
North and South Poles), and he tossed out a few invectives, but he never
said anything. He offered no proof of anything. It was all sneering, and
no content. You would have thought that he was from one of our political
parties, either a Plutocrat or a Kleptocrat (it's hard to tell them
apart). They should have little tags on them saying, "SOLD".

Curing global warming will hurt corporations' "bottom line", otherwise,
we wouldn't be having this conversation. They would rather see a rise in
next quarter's earning, than worry about their own grandchildren, much
less ours.

Acid rain wasn't caused by humans.
The "Ozone Hole" wasn't caused by humans.
Smog isn't caused by humans.
Global warming isn't caused by humans.

What do the above four sentences have in common?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines