Old 16-02-2010, 08:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default So Proud of my Solar Panels BUT you should whatch THESE!!!!!

If you only think about how LIFE could be just by using the NATURAL
power of our beautiful star which is the SUN. This article has
given me GOOSEBUMPS!!!!! check it out, these mini panels really
make the difference!

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/n...43,01272026579
Old 16-02-2010, 09:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Feb 16, 3:26*pm, Tonyfrost wrote:
If you only think about how LIFE could be just by using the NATURAL
power of our beautiful star which is the SUN. * * This article has
given me GOOSEBUMPS!!!!! * check it out, * *these mini panels really
make the difference!

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/n...-Photovoltaics...

Wow, they sure have come a long way with solar panels. These are 1000
times better than the panels I have on my roof.
Old 25-02-2010, 07:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Wow, they sure have come a long way with solar panels. *These are 1000
times better than the panels I have on my roof.

I Converted my entire home to green power,
My husband and I are realizing that often when we, watch television,
listen to the radio or even in private conversations, the subject of
green power comes up. We are all constantly reminded that every one of
us needs to reduce our energy consumption and to do something, however
small, to help reduce emissions and recycle our garbage whenever
possible, and now we're doing it whilst saving money.

I litterely spent next to nothing to buy the materials and to download
the full guide, and I'm now going on holliday thanks
to all the money saved, this is what's changed our wallet sizes, for
those who like the subject:

www.MyHomePlanet.info
Old 26-02-2010, 02:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Sophie Laurent wrote:

Wow, they sure have come a long way with solar panels. *These are 1000
times better than the panels I have on my roof.

I Converted my entire home to green power,
My husband and I are realizing that often when we, watch television,
listen to the radio or even in private conversations, the subject of
green power comes up. We are all constantly reminded that every one of
us needs to reduce our energy consumption and to do something, however
small, to help reduce emissions and recycle our garbage whenever
possible, and now we're doing it whilst saving money.

I litterely spent next to nothing to buy the materials and to download
the full guide, and I'm now going on holliday thanks
to all the money saved, this is what's changed our wallet sizes, for
those who like the subject:

These folks are out of the country. Caveat emptor.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines
Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Feb 16, 2:26 pm, Tonyfrost wrote:
If you only think about how LIFE could be just by using the NATURAL
power of our beautiful star which is the SUN. This article has
given me GOOSEBUMPS!!!!! check it out, these mini panels really
make the difference!

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/n...-Photovoltaics.

Andy comments:

Sensationalism used as a filler article to take up space between
advertisements.

Solar Power will ALWAYS be the power source of the future.....

Old 03-03-2010, 05:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
phorbin wrote:

In article wldbilly-8B385A.18365725022010@c-61-68-245-
199.per.connect.net.au, says...
In article
,
Sophie Laurent wrote:

Wow, they sure have come a long way with solar panels. *These are 1000
times better than the panels I have on my roof.

I Converted my entire home to green power,
My husband and I are realizing that often when we, watch television,
listen to the radio or even in private conversations, the subject of
green power comes up. We are all constantly reminded that every one of
us needs to reduce our energy consumption and to do something, however
small, to help reduce emissions and recycle our garbage whenever
possible, and now we're doing it whilst saving money.

I litterely spent next to nothing to buy the materials and to download
the full guide, and I'm now going on holliday thanks
to all the money saved, this is what's changed our wallet sizes, for
those who like the subject:

These folks are out of the country. Caveat emptor.

Right.

Spam, Scam or both.

This The site linked to tries to load greenpowereasy.com.

I terminated the connection before it came up due to mistrust.

Will scan the computer in the morning.

Gotta set up a sacrificial machine for this kinda stuff.

It's amazing how much spam/scam is coming out of Romania and the United
Arab Emirate.