Old 01-03-2010, 12:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Is there anyone that's not Stupid? (Message for ''Wildbilly'')

Hey guys,
I'm wondering if there was in this group somebody that
wants to chat without beeing huomristic all the time.

People that talk about Scam are actually the ONES that do scamming.

Anyway if you I'm sure that these people like for instance Wildbilly,
could NEVER
send any of you a real bottle of his extra vergin olive oil.
If there is anyone in this group that likes mediterranean
products,
and would like to have them sent some oil directly from me
Tonyfrost,
all they have to do is send their addresses at
, and will Proudly
ship them MY Olive Oil for very cheap.

Wildbilly, I hope you have success with your internet spamming,
allthough that's not quite the right way to do it. Let's
see what you have to post back now!!!

P.s. You're the one who leaves links at the end of his post all the
time. Not me!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Tonyfrost wrote:

Anyway if you I'm sure that these people like for instance Wildbilly,
could NEVER
send any of you a real bottle of his extra vergin olive oil.

And the trolls always shift to ad hominem mode.
Oh, well....

As Pepe le Pew would say,

"Le Plonk!"
\

Old 01-03-2010, 04:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article 54482e14-4476-410b-8ac2-9ce574a82811
@u9g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...
[...]

Never been led to an attack/scam/spam site by any of the links billy
posts. We talk about these things because it's good policy to talk about
these things. Evil spreads in secrecy.

In the interests of investigation I went to the only site I've seen
attached to your nym and it was an attack/scam/spam site.

Anyone who sends you an address would have to be really really stupid.
Whatever you are, whoever you are, this is USENET and anyone handing a
name and address to some anonymous stranger is begging for trouble.

Generally speaking you get one chance to sort yourself out and become a
non-luser. I gave you links to information to take you past the 'newbie
on his way to luser' stage. Did you read the info? Did you follow the
links and read the info there? Are you making an effort?

If billy and others are seeing postings with links that lead to
spam/scam/attack sites you have to address and resolve that issue.
Something is clearly going on and you're at the center of it.

You'll note that I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt. I have
only seen one offending post.

Last chance.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Mar 1, 5:06*pm, phorbin wrote:
[...]

Last chance.- Hide quoted text -

Well I still don't know what's happening..... have I left a spam link
somewhere???
I honestly know nothing about scam spam whatever it is.
Can you point out what link have I posted that's no good?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 3/1/2010 11:32 AM, Tonyfrost wrote:
On Mar 1, 5:06 pm, wrote:
[...]

I have not been following this that closely but there was a spam site
attributed to your name. Personally, I've had people ****ed off enough
at me to actually forge my name. Easy enough to go back and research
through google to see if this has happened. Track it down to the isp
and let them know. Think the guy that did it to me lost his account.

From: Tonyfrost
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Subject: Is there anyone that's not Stupid? (Message for
''Wildbilly'')
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:32:19 -0800 (PST)

-----

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...p=87.1.133.167
87.1.133.167
Record Type:*IP Address

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB
Country: NL

ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net:43
----

Welcome to RIPE.NET
Description
edit
The RIPE NCC is an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation
that supports the infrastructure of the Internet through technical
co-ordination in its service region. The most prominent activity of the
RIPE NCC is to act as the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) providing
global Internet resources and related services (IPv4, IPv6 and AS Number
resources) to members in the RIPE NCC service region. The membership
consists mainly of Internet Service Providers (ISPs), telecommunication
organisations and large corporations located in Europe,

the Middle East and parts of Central Asia.
----

Doesn't speak English so good, suggests growing green tea (but send a
URL for herb tea), sends URL (Found on Obama's Blog:
mavericmoneymakers.com . . .) which is an attack site, wants to grow
tomatoes year round so that he can make tomato sauce for the pizza hut
he runs, says he is from Tuscany and wants to produce olives year round,
now we get to the witty nitty of it, he wants to sell his Tuscan olive
oil to you. It must be an idea that he found at mavericmoneymakers.com.

He is out of the country.

There is no way to correct a rip-off.

Caveat Emptor

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines
Old 01-03-2010, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Tonyfrost wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm wondering if there was in this group somebody that
wants to chat without beeing huomristic all the time.

People that talk about Scam are actually the ONES that do scamming.

Anyway if you I'm sure that these people like for instance Wildbilly,
could NEVER
send any of you a real bottle of his extra vergin olive oil.
If there is anyone in this group that likes mediterranean
products,
and would like to have them sent some oil directly from me
Tonyfrost,
all they have to do is send their addresses at
, and will Proudly
ship them MY Olive Oil for very cheap.

Give you my email address? You have got to be joking!

David
Old 01-03-2010, 10:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Tonyfrost wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm wondering if there was in this group somebody that
wants to chat without beeing huomristic all the time.

People that talk about Scam are actually the ONES that do scamming.

Anyway if you I'm sure that these people like for instance Wildbilly,
could NEVER
send any of you a real bottle of his extra vergin olive oil.
If there is anyone in this group that likes mediterranean
products,
and would like to have them sent some oil directly from me
Tonyfrost,
all they have to do is send their addresses at
, and will Proudly
ship them MY Olive Oil for very cheap.

Give you my email address? You have got to be joking!

David

Second time I posted this.

Bill

From: Tonyfrost