Old 26-09-2010, 03:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default It's raining

We have been in an "abnormally dry" condition for some time, but it is
raining today and the forecast says it will be for another day or two.
What's left of my garden will appreciate it and so with the grass seed
my neighbor put down a day or two ago.

--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
Old 26-09-2010, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 26, 10:11*am, The Cook wrote:
We have been in an "abnormally dry" condition for some time, but it is
raining today and the forecast says it will be for another day or two.
What's left of my garden will appreciate it and so with the grass seed
my neighbor put down a day or two ago.

--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
USDA Zone 7a

Here in Bladen County it seems we never get rain, well at least where
we are. Bay Tree Lakes, White Lake, just got a whoppin 5 minute
shower.
MJ
Old 26-09-2010, 07:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 9/26/2010 10:11 AM, The Cook wrote:
We have been in an "abnormally dry" condition for some time, but it is
raining today and the forecast says it will be for another day or two.
What's left of my garden will appreciate it and so with the grass seed
my neighbor put down a day or two ago.

Here, too - Northern DE - and I just did some seeding yesterday.
Old 27-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Sep 26, 10:11*am, The Cook wrote:
We have been in an "abnormally dry" condition for some time, but it is
raining today and the forecast says it will be for another day or two.
What's left of my garden will appreciate it and so with the grass seed
my neighbor put down a day or two ago.

--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
USDA Zone 7a

Here in Bladen County it seems we never get rain, well at least where
we are. Bay Tree Lakes, White Lake, just got a whoppin 5 minute
shower.
MJ

Virtually , It main cause of of rain is the global warming . So that We never get rain at least one. It is right that Bladen is still pass in this situation.

RAIN SOUND RAINING RAIN RAINY RAINING SOUND RAIN RAINY Kulin Remailer Gardening 1 19-05-2011 02:42 PM
RAIN SOUND RAINING RAIN RAINY RAINING SOUND RAIN RAINY Kulin Remailer Gardening 2 19-05-2011 08:24 AM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 5 03-12-2004 01:46 PM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 0 30-11-2004 10:47 PM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 0 30-11-2004 10:47 PM