Old 21-03-2011, 05:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default OFF TOPIC Big Brother and the net

On Mar 20, 6:08*pm, Nad R wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Have you always pretended to be a man?

And the name, "Gunner" a mister macho handle, a handle for violence and
destruction. That you are so weak of a person that has to degrade others to
maintain that mister macho image that is probably making up for
deficiencies in other manhood areas.

That mister macho who has to prove his manhood by pushing others around,
telling other what to do and how to live their lives. I bet you yell and
scream and threaten your women to make up for you lack of your manhood.

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R *(Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

Still clueless arn't ya little boy
Old 21-03-2011, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Gunner wrote:
On Mar 20, 6:08 pm, Nad R wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Have you always pretended to be a man?

And the name, "Gunner" a mister macho handle, a handle for violence and
destruction. That you are so weak of a person that has to degrade others to
maintain that mister macho image that is probably making up for
deficiencies in other manhood areas.

That mister macho who has to prove his manhood by pushing others around,
telling other what to do and how to live their lives. I bet you yell and
scream and threaten your women to make up for you lack of your manhood.

Still clueless arn't ya little boy

Enlighten this old retired person. if you do not have a good response it
means you do not have a clue either. I really suggest reading post from
Brooklyn, not only is he good at insulting others but he is able to combine
the insults with humor in sometimes in an artful way.

Old 21-03-2011, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Mar 21, 7:39*am, Nad R wrote:
Gunner wrote:
On Mar 20, 6:08 pm, Nad R wrote:
Gunner wrote:
[...]

Respond to what dumbass? This little horse shit claim you ma? That
Exelon not working too well for ya, huh?