Old 24-04-2013, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Billy

A pest in t.guns, e.g. from him:

Huh! A regular day at tx.uns. Same people posting, and sayin, nuthin'.

I come here just to pollute his garden
Old 25-04-2013, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/24/2013 5:42 PM, Frank wrote:
A pest in t.guns, e.g. from him:

Huh! A regular day at tx.uns. Same people posting, and sayin, nuthin'.

I come here just to pollute his garden

Silly Befuddled Billy threatened to killfile me, isn't that typical of
those who espouse "Free Speech", as long as it's their own. ^_^

TDD

Old 25-04-2013, 09:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Well in that case, just **** off.

Old 25-04-2013, 04:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/25/2013 11:00 AM, phorbin wrote:
In article , times says...
"Frank" wrote in message

I come here just to pollute his garden

Well in that case, just **** off.

Killfile on sight. (your newsreader should at least block sender and
subject)

Frank has been around long enough to know how to create a killfile that
would remove anything or anyone that irritates him without removing any
of his buddies' posts.

Why he, and his mates don't use and share creatively constructed USENET
killfiles to spare themselves irritation is -- odd.

I'd imagine such a group would be a lightning attractor and having
killfiles at the ready, a requirement.

I rarely killfile anyone, even Silly Befuddled Billy. I read his foul
language filled posts and spar with him in order to find out how the
mind of the P.L.L.C.F. works. Know your enema. ^_^

Oh yea, P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak/s. The
acronym saves a lot of typing. ^_^

Me and others who've had to deal with Silly Befuddled Billy are not
going to come into a newsgroup of apparently nice folks and spew foul
language filled codswallop consisting of the most bizarre statements
like our creepy little pest Silly Befuddled Billy. I hope nothing I
post upsets you because it's not meant to. It's not fair to pollute
a group populated by nice people just because of one little creep. o_O

TDD

Billy Buttons magoo Australia 0 08-09-2004 07:20 AM
Billy Goat 23 hp For sale photonbucket Marketplace 0 20-03-2004 06:27 PM
fs billy goat vacuum BRAMSCAPE United Kingdom 0 05-10-2003 03:02 PM
BRIGGS & STRATTON KD510 BILLY GOAT VACUUM Volusian United Kingdom 0 15-08-2003 10:22 AM
fs billy goat vacuum BRAMSCAPE United Kingdom 4 30-06-2003 11:20 PM