Old 30-06-2003, 04:44 PM
BRAMSCAPE

Default fs billy goat vacuum

we have for sale a billy goat self propelled vacuum complete with long hose kit
and fitted with fast speed gear,run for only a few hours,sa new.would suit
large estate/stadium,cost new in region £1.5 k,in storage can be viewed in
leeds area,reasonable offer or swap for isis scarifier in immac con with v low
hours
Old 30-06-2003, 09:20 PM
pied piper

"BRAMSCAPE" wrote in message
we have for sale a billy goat self propelled vacuum complete with long

hose kit
and fitted with fast speed gear,run for only a few hours,sa new.would suit
large estate/stadium,cost new in region £1.5 k,in storage can be viewed in
leeds area,reasonable offer or swap for isis scarifier in immac con with v

low
hours

sisis in imac condition cost about 3k try selling the goat on ebay

Old 30-06-2003, 10:59 PM
martin

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:12:12 +0100, "pied piper"
wrote:

"BRAMSCAPE" wrote in message
we have for sale a billy goat self propelled vacuum complete with long

hose kit
and fitted with fast speed gear,run for only a few hours,sa new.would suit
large estate/stadium,cost new in region £1.5 k,in storage can be viewed in
leeds area,reasonable offer or swap for isis scarifier in immac con with v

low
hours

sisis in imac condition cost about 3k try selling the goat on ebay

the goat sucks.

--
martin