Old 26-04-2013, 08:52 PM posted to tx.guns,rec.gardens.edible

Default Is tx.guns a government front?

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:54:34 -0700, Billy wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...-charged-with-

_n_315
7925.html
A central Minnesota man accused of killing two unarmed teenagers,
shooting them multiple times as they tried to break into his home, has
been indicted on first-degree murder charges, prosecutors announced
Thursday.

A Morrison County grand jury indicted Byron Smith, 64, on Wednesday on
two counts of first-degree murder with premeditation in the Nov. 22
deaths of 17-year-old Nick Brady and 18-year-old Haile Kifer. Initially,
Smith was charged with two counts of second-degree murder.

The new charges, issued under seal Wednesday, were announced after a
Thursday court appearance. In order to bring someone to trial for
first-degree murder in Minnesota, a grand jury indictment must be
issued. If convicted, Smith faces a mandatory penalty of life in prison
without parole.
-----

Rambos Beware ----

Obviously you aren't the only moron in the world. So I suppose the
argument is it's first degree premeditated murder because Smith LURED the
teens into his house by actually owning valuable things! You see,
BillyBong, owing things is normal when you don't spend all your money on
drugs.

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful: they are
sunshine, food and medicine to the soul."
- Luther Burbank,
botanist 1849 to 1926

And even better for you when genetically modified by Monsanto!

Old 27-04-2013, 12:03 AM posted to tx.guns,rec.gardens.edible

On 4/26/2013 3:52 PM, benj wrote:
[...]

Looks like BillyBongRoid is at it again
Old 04-05-2013, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

Old 04-05-2013, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

Yes, we can thank Frank for bringing this trolling mates here.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 5/3/2013 8:00 PM, Farm1 wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

Yes, we can thank Frank for bringing this trolling mates here.

You're welcome.

Get your dog out of the garden of tx.guns and we'll be glad to leave.

I think that you are unfortunate to be stuck with him here but from what
I gather, you are part of his litter.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

David, I'm sorry if the Billy nonsense has spilled over into r.g.c
because most of the folks here are nice people and don't deserve it.
Billy decided to invade tx.guns with his foul language and Leftist
codswallop thinking it wasn't going to follow him but it did. I'll
try to remove r.g.c from any post I respond to in tx.guns. ^_^

TDD
Old 04-05-2013, 08:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

David, I'm sorry if the Billy nonsense has spilled over into r.g.c

You aren't the least bit sorry. If you were you wouldn't be trolling here.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Frank" wrote in message
On 5/3/2013 8:00 PM, Farm1 wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

Yes, we can thank Frank for bringing this trolling mates here.

You're welcome.

Get your dog out of the garden of tx.guns and we'll be glad to leave.

I think that you are unfortunate to be stuck with him here but from what I
gather, you are part of his litter.

I see that Billy is right about the ad homs from the gun crowd.

Old 04-05-2013, 11:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 5/4/2013 2:04 AM, Farm1 wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

David, I'm sorry if the Billy nonsense has spilled over into r.g.c

You aren't the least bit sorry. If you were you wouldn't be trolling here.

Sorry Farmall, I'm not trying to catch any fish, I just saw something
fishy and it was Billy. ^_^

TDD

Old 04-05-2013, 02:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 5/4/2013 3:05 AM, Farm1 wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
On 5/3/2013 8:00 PM, Farm1 wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

Yes, we can thank Frank for bringing this trolling mates here.

You're welcome.

Get your dog out of the garden of tx.guns and we'll be glad to leave.

I think that you are unfortunate to be stuck with him here but from what I
gather, you are part of his litter.

I see that Billy is right about the ad homs from the gun crowd.

Again, neighbor, control your dog.

Frank

Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

My bad. I'll tighten it up.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Frank" wrote in message
On 5/4/2013 3:05 AM, Farm1 wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
On 5/3/2013 8:00 PM, Farm1 wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

Yes, we can thank Frank for bringing this trolling mates here.

You're welcome.

Get your dog out of the garden of tx.guns and we'll be glad to leave.

I think that you are unfortunate to be stuck with him here but from what
gather, you are part of his litter.

I see that Billy is right about the ad homs from the gun crowd.

Again, neighbor, control your dog.

Earth calling Frank! Billy is a person who make shis own decisions. You
are not my neighbour (thankfully). You are a troll.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Frank" wrote in message
On 5/4/2013 2:04 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to here
but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

My bad. I'll tighten it up.

Won't stop me

No. You're a troll.

Old 05-05-2013, 04:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Farm1 wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
On 5/4/2013 2:04 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Billy I know you didn't start the cross posting of the gunners to
here but
do us a favour and delete RGE if you must reply to them.

David

My bad. I'll tighten it up.

Won't stop me

No. You're a troll.

Fran you could do the same and cut out RGE if you must feed him.