Old 03-05-2013, 10:41 PM posted to tx.guns,rec.gardens.edible

Default Injuns upset

On Thu, 02 May 2013 22:45:21 -0700, Billy wrote:

We need to be clear that racism is a working class issue. Racism
benefits the wealthy and powerful. For centuries, racism has been used
to generate incredible profits through the perpetuation of "job ghettos"
and differential wage levels and working conditions.

Racism is also a way for employers to attack our solidarity as workers.
As long as we allow racism to exist in our workplaces, we will face our
enemies divided and weakened.

So that's why you always promote racism: To keep your enemies divided and
weakened. That is the methodology of the left fer sure.

Just keep telling those blacks they are "African-Americans" rather than
Americans, keep after those Hispanics who stalk and murder small innocent
black children. Keep praising all those wonderful "single mothers"
raising gang-bangers in homes with no parents, and especially keep
promoting race wars by constantly attacking all law-abiding whites. And
oh yeah, "comes the revolution" when all you "workers" rise up, you want
to be sure no "wingers" have any guns by then. Hell, they might even
shoot your commie asses!

Billy, you are really a piece of work. Didn't you get the memo? Your
"envy of the world", the USSR crashed and burned under your idiot system.
China gave up on it too. Only Cuba (and idiot democrats) still think it's
a great idea even if they are starting to have doubts. Do you like Latin
music?

Moron.

Injuns upset benj Edible Gardening 0 03-05-2013 04:16 AM
Puzzled and Upset. ~ jan[_3_] Ponds 0 23-07-2011 02:50 AM
hibiscus suddenly upset JWBH United Kingdom 4 14-02-2007 03:54 PM
Upset in florida LYNN32141 Orchids 11 26-07-2003 06:32 PM