Old 31-10-2014, 05:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default diggin in the dirt

songbird wrote:

i guess the good part of not smothering it is
that i get a new garden next spring (likely for
beans), garlic and onions will likely go in the
following season. my hand is a little sore, but
otherwise holding up. today is a day of rest, i'm
not playing in the clay after it rained last night
and this morning. will check it out tomorrow and
see how it looks, plays...

i can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this
project... *whew!* ...

finished it up yesterday just before the light
faded. today is rainy with a chance of a few snow
flakes later on.

Ma pulled the beets and wanted to do them today,
but i told her it was my day off to rest and
recooperate, my hand is a little sore and the rest
of me is too, so i much prefer to sit back and
contemplate the world for a while and tinker with
other things instead.

the height of ambition today may reach bean sorting,
but then again, likely not...

songbird

Diggin taters jerry Gardening 2 22-07-2003 06:22 AM
Pond sides....dry cement/dirt mix? Kevin Carbis Ponds 1 20-02-2003 12:03 AM
Carlin Sales - Weekly Dirt Newsletter Earl Buchan Gardening 0 10-02-2003 07:25 PM
Carlin Sales - Weekly Dirt Newsletter Earl Buchan Gardening 0 04-02-2003 06:10 PM
"The Weekly Dirt" Newsletter Jon Campbell Lawns 0 20-11-2002 01:10 AM