Old 04-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Kellie J. Berger

Default Dill Cucumber recipe?

My cucumber plants are cranking out more fruit than my son and i can eat by
ourselves.... the other 3 in the family wouldn't touch them unless they are
pickles!

any fail-proof dill pickling recipes out there? I've tons of fresh dill for
a while too... until the monarch caterpillars find it again grin

I really haven't a clue how to go about this, other than i'll need cukes,
vinegar, garlic, dill and black pepper... I'm guessing mason jars, a large
pot and a stove

can't find my BALL canning cookbook anywhere either

thanks!
kellie

Old 08-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Zphysics1

Actually, Martha Stewart has a good one. Check her website. (Yeah, I know --
but nevertheless she has produced pretty good ideas so far for my use).

/z.

Dill question al United Kingdom 0 09-06-2003 09:10 PM
Dill question al United Kingdom 0 09-06-2003 07:32 PM
dill going to seed miklol United Kingdom 1 05-06-2003 09:20 AM
dill going to seed miklol United Kingdom 1 05-06-2003 12:22 AM
how can i dry Dill and other herbs? info Gardening 5 20-04-2003 09:08 PM