Old 15-06-2003, 08:20 AM
Trevise

Default How to get rid of voles?

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Fudge"
wrote:

Encourage snakes and weasels.

Farmer John

I keep getting filthy spams about making snakes & weasels bigger.

-paghat the ratgirl

Ahh...you must be talking about the Mammoth Johnson snakes...

Old 16-06-2003, 06:05 PM
MacTech

My outside cats do a pretty good job of controlling the vole
population. So does the Springer Spaniel. Voles must not "taste good"
though because they won't eat them (same for moles, squirrels and
chipmunks). Mice and pocket gophers, on the other hand, are a
different story. Or maybe they're all just saving the tastiest tidbits
for me by leaving them on the porch? I've learned to be careful when I
step outside first thing in the morning. . .

LeAnn

Share the view from Rural Route 2
http://ruralroute2.com