Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2003, 02:56 AM
harold steig

Default Raised beds for hoop house question

If I build a hoop house about 18 ft by 48 ft and install raised beds in it,
Would heavy duty rebar be able to hold the side of the raised beds in place
?

I am thinking of beds being 10 to 11 inches high and it would be easy to
drive 5/8 rebar into the ground about every 4 feet to keep the sides up.

Also pressure treated wood would not pose a problem would it.?

any feed back would be very helpful I want to get the house as close to
right as possible the first time.

Harold

Hoop green house covering Val Gardening 1 15-06-2008 04:26 PM
Hoop green house covering Jacqueline Davidson Gardening 1 14-06-2008 11:25 PM
Hoop house Ben Lurkin Edible Gardening 4 10-10-2006 04:23 AM
Hoop House joy2wrld Ponds 2 07-09-2005 05:36 PM
Raised bed hoop house question harold steig Edible Gardening 2 11-06-2003 01:56 PM