Old 06-07-2003, 12:20 PM
---Pete---

Default EVERYONE - Help make this NG better

Everyone,
Upon posting a message, think for a moment if your original post or
reply has info that is unique to your location. If it is, then please
include your state or zone or country so that others can tell where
you are from.

For example, if you are talking about the progress of your
tomatoes plants, it would make your story much more meaningful
if you said you were from the New Jersey area or whatever zone
you are in.

I think in almost every case where you are talking about YOUR
GARDEN, it would be appropriate to post your location too.

Remember, the people reading this NG could be from anywhere
on the globe so include your location in each and every message
if it makes sense to do so. This will make the newsgroup a little
bit better. smile

Thanks

---pete---

Old 06-07-2003, 08:33 PM
The Cook

DigitalVinyl wrote:

(---Pete---) wrote:

[...]

I agree... that was why I included it in my signature..so it is always
there for reference.

DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)

I guess my newsreader must have removed it. :-)
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:44 PM
DigitalVinyl

The Cook wrote:

DigitalVinyl wrote:

(---Pete---) wrote:

[...]

oops forgot to turn it on for r.g.edible. Had it on r.g only.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener
Old 08-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Noydb

The Cook wrote:

I agree... that was why I included it in my signature..so it is always
there for reference.

DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)

I guess my newsreader must have removed it. :-)

Mine too.

Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)