Old 29-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Jim & Sherri Klassen

Default help! looking for seeds and plants......

Hi, I am from Ontario, Canada and I have been trading seeds and plants all
over the - both plants and seeds have arrived thru customs at their end and
mine in good health and without problems - I love trading seeds and plants,
veggie, herb, flowers, houseplants that are common, rare and big or small
trades - I think it is now an addiction... lol...but a good one to have!
You can view my list at the url below and email me to set up a trade. I
hope to hear from many of you soon, I love trading and planting new stuff,
it is so very relaxing...lol...well when my 3 boys aren't near by...lol
Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks , Sherri from Ontario,
Canada

--
Jim, Sherri Klassen and Boys!!
Ontario, Canada