Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2004, 10:10 AM
scyap

Default Tomato Plants Dying

Hi,

I planted some tomato plants in a large trough a couple of months ago.
However when they were about 2 feet high they started wilting one by one;
beginning at one end of the trough. Thinking that it may be some
disease/insect/fungi in the soil that was causing the problem I poured
insecticide mixed with fungicide into the trough and let it stand for about
a month.

Hoping that any disease would be eliminated, I replanted tomatoes in the
same trough recently. However the same problem has occurred and the plants
are dying one by one. It seem quite healthy the day before and wilted the
next day.

Hope someone can enlighten me of the problem and possibly advise a solution.
Thank You.