Old 23-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Joseph A. Zupko

Default Big Rainbow

Has anyone grown this tomato?
Is it a good tasting ?

Old 23-02-2004, 05:24 PM
FarmerDill

Has anyone grown this tomato?
Is it a good tasting ?

It about the most reliable of the bi-color tomatoes. Taste is good, but Not
exceptional in my opinion.

Old 23-02-2004, 11:22 PM
Pen

Mine were producing late last year so I only got 1 ripe tomato. All
garden tomatoes taste the same to me: smooth textured and sweet.
Gorgeous colours though.
Old 23-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Pen

Old 25-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Mr. Greenleaf

I love that tomato, of course I love all tomatoes. But it is a very nice
looking tomato, big size. Some might call it a little plain tasting, but
goes great on a Ham, Cheese, Lettuce and Big Rainbow sandwich :-)

.com...

Old 28-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Pen

Sounds good, it's now on my order form!

(The Watcher) wrote in message ...
On 23 Feb 2004 14:45:05 -0800, (Pen) wrote:

Have you tried Black Krim? It's the best tasting variety I've tasted.