Old 12-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Tricia

Default Southern Night Tomato

Greetings, Gardening People!

For several years I grew a variety of tomato called Southern Night.
It's a medium-to-large indeterminate Russian variety AND it's just
about the ugliest tomato you will ever see. It cat-faces and has a
funny shape, but it's one of the yummiest tomatoes I've ever grown.
It has a high acid content and is good fresh or canned. The seed used
to be sold through Totally Tomatoes but it's not in the catalog
anymore. I suspect they still sell it under another name. Is anyone
here familiar with this variety?

Yes, I know I should contact Totally Tomatoes, but I wanted to pose
the question here because of the wealth of tomato info between
everyone.

Thanks!

Tricia in Atlanta

Nice, inexpensive coldframe for southern climes J Kolenovsky Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:10 AM
New Koi hang out in Southern California for me. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 4 27-03-2003 01:56 AM
Southern Magnolias Paul Gardening 3 24-03-2003 06:32 AM
Southern Living jammer Gardening 1 20-02-2003 08:51 PM
Rain, rain go away! Damage report from Southern, CA A guy named Emil Roses 2 15-02-2003 07:39 PM