Old 02-05-2004, 11:05 PM
len

Default Planting my garden!! Oh yeah

This year, behind cold weather, rain and just lack of time, I am late
planting this year. We were struck by hurricane Isabelle, last fall, so we
had clean up issues, this spring. Not as bad as some around here, but enough
for me. We started our tomato seeds indoors,but a little late. I
transplanted them yesterday, and they doing fine. I transplanted our
strawberries 2 weeks ago, and they look like they are on steroids. Today, I
planted our corn and beets, inbetween thunder showers. The earth was like
kneading a massive hunk of bread dough, just perfectly alive, not to wet.I
think it is great, and hope everybody enjoys their garden, and has good
luck.
Len