Old 10-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Manda

Default True 100% Certified Organic Products.

Hey Everyone!

I have been studying for awhile now the whole topic on organics, and
toxics in our cosmetics and body products, such as toothpastes,
shampoos, conditioners,etc.. Also for many years I have been looking
for some place to find all 100% certified organic health and body care
products that don't have any chemicals in them. I find alot like
Jason, Nature's Gate, and the like. But I have found that they are not
100% organic and still have toxic ingredients such as sulfates,
diethyls..and what not.
Anyways I just stumbled across this...It's a new opportunity to
educate others about how toxic our household products are that we use
pretty much on a daily basis.

So basically I am looking for some people in the natural health and
wellbeing industries.
People who are all for promoting well being!

Or if you are interested in starting a Home based business with these
products, I would also like to hear from you.

This company supplies Internationally (USDA, IFOAM, BAS, JAS)
Certified Organic
Cosmetics and Skin care, using Certified Organic Cold Formulated
Herbal
extracts. The first product range of their kind in the world. The
Cosmetics and Personal Care industry said it could not be done.
The products are alive and full of natures goodness proof
that you do not need all these cheap/high profit toxic & synthetic
chemicals
to make the highest quality cosmetics and skin care.

As always, Nature does it best..

..Unrivalled Potency and Vitality
..Bio-Active Cold Formulated
..100% beneficial Ingredients
..No Toxic Chemicals
..Revolutionary Worlds First

Over 60 products..

..Cosmetics
..Skin Care
..Hair Care
..Personal Care
..Health Care
..And more

Multiple business models available, from regular Retailing, to party
plans
and network marketing.

For more information check out www.onegrouporganics.com and also
www.onegrouporganic.com
Thanks

organic, non-organic and taste... Steve Young Edible Gardening 9 22-09-2007 07:18 PM
Certified! J Kolenovsky Gardening 2 18-03-2006 05:19 AM
Organic/non-organic fertilisers rosie United Kingdom 2 27-05-2005 07:24 AM
Prevent Tomato grub organic products Cath Australia 0 05-10-2004 09:05 AM