Old 25-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Mary McHugh

Default Frank's sale started today...

....and it was mobbed. We needed some grass seed, I wanted some potting
mix, and various other little things. I did treat myself to this:
http://www.flowerhouses.com/greenhouses/springhouse.shtml

which was on sale and then 20% off that. I want a real greenhouse
someday but thought this would be just the ticket for the time being for
hardening off my seedlings in the spring. I saw them in the spring but
it was out of my price range and I had been keeping my eye out for a
good sale.

I heard the cashier say they would be open until Xmas.

Mary

Old 01-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Laser6328

Only 20% off? That is too bad. I am waiting for them to come down some more.
20% is just a "sale" and not the clearance that I expect.
Old 01-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Laser6328