Old 25-10-2004, 03:24 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default I grow cannabis in my garden ..........

It tastes very good in pies , doughnuts or muffins.
Old 25-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Registered User

Location: Brisbane, Australia

dont forget the cookies! :P

Old 25-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Jake Wildstrom

[newsgroups trimmed]

If it were not absolutely obvious, this was a troll. It was
crossposted to can.uucp. Probably similarly provocative and
crossposted material has been cross-posted to other groups and
can.uucp. This MO has been seen before, last on can.vlsi, and this is
probably the same individual mounting the attack.

Anyways, if you _must_ reply, please remove can.uucp from the
header. They surely have enough troubles.
--
D. Jacob (Jake) Wildstrom, Math monkey and freelance thinker

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
-Alfred Renyi

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily endorsed by the
University of California or math department thereof.