Old 16-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Pen

Default I think gardens are not edible . . . . . . .

Thanks for the warning, there was a yard sale down the street, almost
bought some.

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
Old 18-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Someone

Pen wrote:
Thanks for the warning, there was a yard sale down the street, almost
bought some.

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

i like the bugs. YUMMY!

Old 18-12-2004, 01:34 AM
gary

On 12/17/04 5:14 PM, in article ,
"Someone" wrote:

Pen wrote:
Thanks for the warning, there was a yard sale down the street, almost
bought some.

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

i like the bugs. YUMMY!

I went to a garage sale to buy a garage but it was not for sale...

Old 18-12-2004, 08:44 PM
shazzbat

"Pen" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for the warning, there was a yard sale down the street, almost
bought some.

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

It's the american way. You have a restroom where you can't have a rest, a
bathroom where you can't have a bath, and a drugstore where you can't buy
drugs.

:-))

Steve

Old 19-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Ray Drouillard

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Pen" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for the warning, there was a yard sale down the street,

almost
bought some.

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

It's the american way. You have a restroom where you can't have a

rest, a
bathroom where you can't have a bath, and a drugstore where you can't

buy
drugs.

Where did you collect that information?

I have been told that some lady's restrooms have a couch and maybe a
couple seats -- plenty restful, MILO.

When I need a bath, I definitely do it in the bathroom because that's
where the bath tub is located.

Also, we buy most of our (prescription and non-prescription) drugs at a
drug store.

Ray Drouillard

Old 19-12-2004, 05:49 AM
Ray Drouillard

"omi" wrote in message

"Ray Drouillard" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Pen" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Hey, if you're going to imitate James Gallagher, you ought to at least
get it right.

By the way, *I* drive in my driveway. After that short (1/10 mile)
drive, I park the Jeep next to the garage. I guess it's city folks who
have driveways so short that they can't be said to actually drive in
them.

Ray Drouillard

Old 21-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Loki

il Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:44:38 -0000, "shazzbat" ha scritto:

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
It's the american way. You have a restroom where you can't have a rest, a

bathroom where you can't have a bath, and a drugstore where you can't buy
drugs.

:-))
Steve

Yeah, why do you call them drugstores? What do they sell? I'm used
to milkbars, and dairys as names for small corner shops.

--
Cheers,