Old 17-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Auntie Em

Default seed catalongs

Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I please have YOUR vote for....

"Top Five Seed Catalogs"

Your participation is appreciated.

Em
this year - first garden - woooooooo hooooooo
Be careful what you wish for....
Old 17-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Auntie Em said:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I please have YOUR vote for....

"Top Five Seed Catalogs"

Your participation is appreciated.

This is a highly personal sort of thing but...

Pinetree Garden Seeds
Johnny's Selected Seeds
Stokes Seeds
Territorial Seeds
*reserved*

Honorable mentions to Tomato Growers Supply and Parks

(attributed to Don Marti)

Old 17-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Ross Reid

Auntie Em wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I please have YOUR vote for....

"Top Five Seed Catalogs"

Your participation is appreciated.

Em
this year - first garden - woooooooo hooooooo
Be careful what you wish for....

Only have two that we use regularly:

1st (and foremost) - Kings Seeds, Katikati, New Zealand.
http://www.kingsseeds.co.nz/default.asp
Excellent customer service, great selection of seeds, reliable
germination, fast shipment. You just have to remember that they're in
the Southern Hemisphere and when it's summer there, it's winter here.

2nd - Veseys Seeds, PEI, Canada.
http://www.veseys.com/
We now only order seeds from Veseys as we've had very poor luck with
roots, rhizomes and/or bulbs.
Ross,
Southern Ontario, Canada.
New AgCanada Zone 5b
43บ17.446' North
80บ13.472' West
To email, remove the obvious from my address.

Old 17-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Patskywriter

terra ceia farms (NC, USA) โ€” amazing prices; also you can buy lilies, hostas,
daylilies, tulips, daffodils, etc in bulk at great prices (cannas are 82ยข
each!)

park's seeds (SC, USA) โ€” i order all of my crop seeds from park's

stark bros (MO, USA) โ€” fruit trees

miller nurseries (NY, USA) โ€” fruit trees

van bourgondien (VA, USA) โ€” wonderful selection of plants; i especially like
their $5 and $10 specials

pat

Old 17-12-2004, 11:01 PM
GA Pinhead

http://www.evergreenseeds.com/

http://www.totallytomato.com/

http://www.reneesgarden.com/

http://www.cooksgarden.com/

Kuta Squash from Parks
Biker Billy Peppers from Burpee

Territorial Seeds
Seeds of Change

John!

UGA Pepper Mon

Old 18-12-2004, 12:43 AM
John H. Carver Jr.

Bountiful gardens
Johnny's Selected Seeds
Seeds of Change
Seed Savers Exchange
Peters Seeds and Reasearch

#1 Pinetree
#2 Johnny's Selected Seeds
#3 Park's
#4 Cook's Garden
#5 (a new entry for me this year) Totally Tomatoes

The only catalog I've received so far is Totally Tomatoes. :-(

I had to request a new one from Pinetree since I think someone pinched mine.

Mary

#1 Pinetree
#2 Johnny's Selected Seeds
#3 Park's
#4 Cook's Garden
#5 (a new entry for me this year) Totally Tomatoes

Old 19-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Bill Moats

Pinetree
Stokes
Johnny's
Tomato Growers
Burpee's

Old 19-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Bill Moats

Pinetree
Stokes
Johnny's
Tomato Growers
Burpee's

"Auntie Em" wrote in message
Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I please have YOUR vote for....

"Top Five Seed Catalogs"

Your participation is appreciated.

Em
this year - first garden - woooooooo hooooooo
Be careful what you wish for....

Invite to Try Seed Swaps, A Free Seed Trading Website. [email protected] Gardening 0 13-02-2008 11:34 PM
seed to seed regions, US vs UK james Gardening 3 11-04-2006 11:37 AM
seed catalongs Pen Edible Gardening 0 24-12-2004 03:27 AM
seed catalongs Auntie Em Edible Gardening 0 17-12-2004 09:50 AM
maturity of clover seed and trefoil seed? Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 5 02-07-2003 11:10 PM