Old 06-02-2005, 12:54 AM
The Cook

Default Seed orders

I just finished ordering seeds for this year (and the next. . .). It
is just about time to start my tomatoes and some herbs.

I'm getting a greenhouse!! Will order it from Costco when it goes on
sale on the 14th. I can hardly wait.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
Old 06-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Katra

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

I just finished ordering seeds for this year (and the next. . .). It
is just about time to start my tomatoes and some herbs.

I'm getting a greenhouse!! Will order it from Costco when it goes on
sale on the 14th. I can hardly wait.

Groovy! :-)

What kind are you getting????

These are mine and they are 8' x 8' x 7' tall.
They ran me $260.oo each and go up in about 30 minutes:

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...eenhouses2.jpg

and here is one of my "organic" insect controllers.
It is in greenhouse #2:

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/CrabSpider.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of spider this is?
It's been in there now for a good 8 months! It's
abdomen is about 1/2" across. It's pretty small, but
it spins a nice sized web.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day.