Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Daniel Prince

Default Using up yellow squash

Right now I am harvesting a lot of yellow straight neck squash. I
need to know how to use them up.

If I put slices on a store-bought pizza I am going to cook, do I
need to precook the squash first? The pizza is cooked at 415
degrees F for 16 minutes.

What is the best way to precook squash slices for use in an omelet?

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how I can use up my
squash? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
My cat really loves me. When it is cold at night he lies right
up against me in the bed to help keep me warm.