Old 22-07-2005, 12:37 AM
James

Default How do you make rabbit/mole repellent with egg?

I understand you can use eggs for repellent. Should just I beat up a
raw egg and put it in my sprayer and spray everything?

Old 22-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Anna

My mother in law does this, only she lets the beaten egg ripen for a few
days before spraying. You are basically spraying rotten eggs on you stuff.
I don't know if it keeps out rabbits and moles, but it sure works for her
concerning deer. They leave her flowers alone now. Even people walk way
out around them now.

ups.com...

Old 23-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Dwayne

I cant promise anything, but I plant garlic between my cabbage plants and
the rabbits have left it alone every year for 6 years. I would think that
garlic would be a lot better to work with than rotten eggs.

Dwayne

ups.com...