Old 12-03-2003, 04:11 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default Help! Need to ID plant I have :)

Can anyone ID this plant that I got a couple weeks ago in my aquarium?
Please see www.picklyk.com/aquascape and go to the plant list section...look
under the "unknown plant".

thanx alot!!!

Dave.

Old 12-03-2003, 09:34 PM
350X_Rider

Can anyone ID this plant that I got a couple weeks ago in my aquarium?
Please see www.picklyk.com/aquascape and go to the plant list

section...look
under the "unknown plant".

thanx alot!!!

Dave.

Awww, come on Dave, you just wanna show off your nice looking site.. that's
all... fess up now...

jk... have no clue of what plant... but damn what a nice looking site....
wanna do mine? jk

Old 13-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Looks like lobeila. Don't think I spelled it right though!

Marc

http://www.Aquatic-store.com

Old 14-03-2003, 03:44 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Thanx guys! It is lobilia cardinalis...I'm pretty sure it's the "small"
version too. One plant is already sending out about 4 daughter
shoots...which is pretty common with this species. I found out some cool
stuff about these critters here... http://www.e-aquaria.com/des_lobelia.html