Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Cannibul

Default Bucket of plants.......

I have a bucket of plants for free. All I ask is someone come
and pick them up. I'm in Portland OR.

Email rex at dsl-only dot net
Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Rick

"Cannibul" wrote in message
I have a bucket of plants for free. All I ask is someone come
and pick them up. I'm in Portland OR.

Email rex at dsl-only dot net

I wish, but if anyone in Winnipeg Canada has plants they are getting rid of,
let me know. I'll be happy to come and pick them up.

Rick

Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Haywire

Dude, you are so lucky, have you ever been to this website or his store?

http://members.shaw.ca/dclubine/master.htm

unfortunately I'm from Toronto so getting out to "winterpeg" isn't in my
immediate future

Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Rick

"Haywire" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Dude, you are so lucky, have you ever been to this website or his store?

http://members.shaw.ca/dclubine/master.htm

unfortunately I'm from Toronto so getting out to "winterpeg" isn't in my
immediate future

I have seen that site as a link from a local LFS that is on line however I
thank you for reminding me of it as I did not previously notice the prices
on his frozen blood worms and Brine shrimp. Much cheaper that the stores and
I can pick it up.

Rick

Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Haywire

hehehe then remind him that I'm doing some marketing for him, hit photo's of
the week/month plaster my desktop on the office computer.

"Rick" wrote in message

able.rogers.com...